Get In Touch
how to find us
Questions And Answers
frequently asked questions
1. Do I need a referral to see the physician?
All HMO plans require a referral from Primary Care Physician (PCP). Referrals must be faxed to our office at (833) 603-0136. Some HMO plans require prior authorization for an office consultation and/or follow up visit. Please be sure to have your PCP obtain prior authorization from your insurance carrier before referring you to us.
2. What should I do before the appointment?
- Get access to the patient portal, also known as the Breeze. Contact the office for more information.
- While logged onto the patient portal, click “pre-register” to fill out all new patient paperwork for your upcoming appointment.
- Fax all the relevant clinical material to the office, including report about prior consultations, labs, X-rays, MRIs, etc. Our fax number is (833) 603-0136.
3. What I should bring to the appointment?
- Bring a valid photo ID, primary and secondary insurance
- Bring physical copies of X-rays, CT scan and MRIs that are relevant to your case
- Medication list
- List of medical problems
4. What insurance carriers are accepted by FRC?
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Health Care
5. What types of payment does FRC accept?
We accept cash, debit card, Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, Apple Pay and others.
6. What should do if I need to cancel or reschedule my appointment.?
Please contact us 24 hours before your appointment if you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment. Our office has a no-show policy.